Managers and Specialists
Benefit from our experience and expertise. We:
- customise every application to individually fit sought after requirements
- emphasise the relevant activities from previous professions, that are suitable to the requirements of the new position
- want to understand your previous positions that you have held and what responsibilities you had. Add, in 5-10 bullet points, your positions, occupations and accomplishments
- are not interested in CV page limits! Use as many pages as you need to grasp the reader and help them understand who you are
- don’t forget to include a photo
- start with your current occupation rather than the first job you held
- if you have an outline of previously held positions, occupations and achievements, please include this in your CV. Anything to help visualise past projects or achievements, are always advantageous.
- collect all your documents in one or two PDF-files. Avoid using zip files as these cannot be read by all employers
- make sure that you documents are clearly labeled and understandable for the recipient
- in your informal cover letter to us, emphasise the parallels between your current position and the one you are applying for.
- make your motivations for applying for the job clear to the reader and explain why you believe you are suitable for a position at this particular business and what you strive to achieve
- only if you are convinced of your own talents, will you also be able to convince our clients and your prospective employer